Our Company, Ltd. has created Processfilm privacy and confidentiality provisions to ensure that visitors to our shop customers and their data safe and discreet treatment. Our goal is to assure our customers that the data they provide is safe with us, and they are strictly handled discreetly. This provision is clearly characterized by the practice of gathering Steadyshop.com Shop. We recommend all our customers to read carefully this provision.
Visitors must provide personal information (name, address, telephone numer, e-mail etc.) These data are solely stored and used in order to fulfill the orders. Our Customer Support uses this information in order to get in contact with you if it is needed and to arrange the delivery of the ordered products. Informations about our customers are only given to our supplier-partners so that the ordered product can be delivered to the Buyer. We do not share our database with any other third party under any circumstances!
MODIFYING USER DATA
Our customers can modify their data they gave during the registration on steadyshop.com any time after logging in, by clicking on Personal Options menu at the bottom of the page. The only exception is the e-mail address of the customer, which can be changed by contacting our customer service.
Each registered user can subscribe to our newsletter service. Cancelling the subsciption is possible at any moment by changing the personal data or contacting us by e-mail (email@example.com) or by phone at our customer service.
The text informations, product descriptions and visual materials are the intellectual property of steadyshop.com. The right to use them can only be given in writing by the managing director of Processfilm Ltd. If we hear about any unauthorized usage of materials of our webstore, steadyshop.com we will immediately take appropriate legal action!
You can find the company and contact details of steadyshop.com at DATA,CONTACT
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
After you send your order and it is confirmed by Processfilm Ltd., a contract between two distant parties is concluded on the basis of the No. 17/1999. (II.S.) Government Decree
Address: H-1163 Budapest, 24-32 Cziráki Street.
Billing Address: H-1163 Budapest, 24-32 Cziráki Street.
Tax ID: 14673111-2-42
Company registration number: 01-09-914607
and the Purchaser, as Buyer with the following conditions:
1. The Buyer has the right to cancel the purchase after the placement of the order but 24h before the delivery. The Buyer has to inform the customers service about his request both in writing (e-mail) and in word of mouth to confirm it (by phone or Skype). In this case the Buyer does not have to pay anything.
2. The Supplier has to send the selected product by mail to the address of the Buyer before the delivery deadline. If the order fulfillment faces difficulites for whatever reason, the Supplier has to immediately contact the Buyer by telephone or e-mail for further negotiation. If the Buyer could not take over the ordered product, the Supplier will try to send the product on another prearranged date, however in this case the Supplier does not take any responsibility in keeping the deadline.
3. The Buyer is obliged pay the sum indicated in the order he/she sent. If the Buyer chose Paypal or by wire transfer (bank transfer) as payment option in the order, the Buyer acknowledges that the Supplier will only start the completion of the order when the sum has appeared on the Suppliers PayPal/bank account.
4. The Buyer is obliged to fully take over the ordered product delivered to the given address by the Supplier, then the Buyer is obliged to check the existence of the products with the courier, and to draw up minutes about any defects. The minute-book is drawn up in two copies and is only valid with the signature of the courier.
5. The Buyer has the right to cancel the purchase within 8 working days after receiving the product without any reason. In this case the Buyer is obliged to show the product in the Suppliers office during the 8 working days, in working hours on a preagreed meeting with the Supplier. If no problems arose, the Supplier has to repay the returned products price withing thirty days to the Buyer.
6. By excercising the right to cancel a purchase, the Buyer has to pay all cost concerning the transportation and returning of the product. The Supplier can deduct the delivery and administration fees from the refund price.
7. The Supplier can decide to deny to take back the product after individual consideration in case the product is damaged due to incorrect use. When taking back a product, the Supplier can – besides the delivery and administration fees - deduct the costs of the damaged product and the packaging. The Supplier can also summarize the damages of the returned product caused by incorrect use and deduct from the refund amount.
8. Any legal disputes between the Parties should be handled by the Pest Central District Jury Court. In the issues not regulated here the Civil Code and the No. 17/1999. (II.S.) Goverment decree (about the contract between two distant parties) should be taken as guidelines .